Friday, February 6, 2009

Silver. Jeopardy. Shock. Anguish.

"A mockery to democracy", borrowed this from Jian Ai.

1. An ignominy to liberty and democracy.
2. Murder to the Statue of Liberty.
3. Joke of the century. Need to say more?
4. Foul play. RED CARD!
5. Ingenious plan??! Bah!!! Lousy tactics!
6. Winning over majority? In your dreams. Now, we hate you more!
7. Attack of the flying shoes to yang berkenaan.

And you know where I learned of all these? Figure...

All of these shit (not forgetting the arses who created them) are making me mad, disappointed and heartbroken. What's the use of being free if we are still suffering from selfish autonomy of certain selves?

This is just so sickening...

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm.. Maybe I'm just plain dum dum.. But I don't understand the first one and joke of the century. What do they mean? But I liked the last one "Attack of the flying shoes to yang berkenaan!" *grins* Nice!!! =)

    ReplyDelete