Thursday, February 12, 2009

Last Farewell - CHOI!!!

* Put your music player on shuffle.
* For each question press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.
* You must write the name of the song down no matter what!!!
* After you’ve answered all the questions tag 5 other people and let them know they’ve been tagged and that they need to do the tag as well.



If someone says ‘is this okay?’ You say:
Love Love Love - Epik High
haha...lmao...like wtf?

What would best describe your personality?
So Hot - Wonder Girls
Yea right. But kinda hot lah sometimes coz no air con mah...


What do you like in a guy/girl?
Strong Baby - Big Bang's Seung-ri's hot solo <3
this has got to be the true-est of them all. Lol.


How do you feel today?
Super Sunshine - Gary Chao Ge
HAHAHAHA!! A few hours ago, it was not. But a couple minutes ago, it was!


What is your life’s purpose?
Tell Me - Wonder Girls
yea, tell me. I wanted to know too. I am still wondering what in the world am I doing here. I didn't even know what I want to major because every major seemed so interesting! (except the exams that come with it)...IR? Geology? (Lol, this one's dedicated to Mother Mary...hahaha...)


What do your friends think of you?
U - Go - Girl - Lee Hyori
jinjjaya???...hmmm


What do you think of your parents?
Wrong Number - TVXQ <3
Sometimes, I did feel like I couldn't connect to my parents. They always thought of me as a daredevil - a little too daring for a yeo-ja. Eg. once I went to Awana Kijal, Terengganu with my Mum and I wanted to walk along the scenic beachline by myself. In the end? I ended up walking to and fro the beach with my Mum. Talk about complete protection by a SA. But, I grew to love them more everyday <3


What do you think about very often?
Xin Zhong De Ri Yue - Wang Leehom <3
Who exactly am I and what am I capable of achieving in life?



What is 2+2?
You're Pretty - ShinHwa
Haha...make no sense at all. Since 2 + 2 = 4, and 4 = die, where can still be "You're Pretty?" LOL...


What do you think of the person you like?
Perhaps Love - Goong / Princess's Hour OST
Perhaps it's...love?


What is your life story?
Ai Ai - Gary Chao Ge
The song is about getting married and stuffs like that...LOL WHAT?


What do you want to be when you grow up?
Xing Qi Liu De Shen Ye - Wang Leehom <3
Er, I really like this song very much but er, I doubt that it answered the question? Why on earth would I want to be a late night on Saturday?

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Zhen Xin Zhen Yi - Andy Hui
Wholeheartedly? That's the literal translation of the song's name. And this song is ancient.


What do your parents think of you?
Fairytale - Michael Wong / Guang Liang
Yes, I am and yes, I can!


What will you dance to at your wedding?
Wei Yi - Wang Leehom
Awwww*que romantic candle ligh dinner and all + so sweet* ajuma-sshi, jangan jealous..........but chop. That song's about some couples breaking up right? CHOI!!!!!!

What will they play at your funeral?
Lies - BigBang
Haha...yea, my life is full of lies and deceptions...wtf...


What is your hobby/interest?
Nak-won - TVXQ <3
Too much to handle ~~


What is your biggest secret?
You're My Melody - TVXQ <3>^^
Secret mah, where can tell like that one?



What do you think of your closest friends?
No-eul...Baraboda (Picture of You) - TVXQ <3
Guys, I would never forget how all of you looked like! You guys are like fallen angels, touching my heart without me realizing. Thank you for tahan-ing my sharp tongue and sarcastic jokes, as well as my annoying-ness. This sounded so corny but, friends forever!


What should you post this as?
Last Farewell - BigBang <3
CHOI!!!!!

I'm gonna tag:

Alicia - you're like the only person from college whose blog I frequent???
Sexymutha - update!!!
Joan - because it's time to take a break from Form 6!
Sophia - coz you like never update wan.
Edit :
HOO KAH YAN!!!! - You're tagged coz you didn't tell me that you sudah ada satu blog! =P

Eh, no more liao...
, pearlly kawaii and gang pun don't have blogs. Hasybabe and gang also same except Joan...and whoever also can-lah. My first tag...sigh, I memang cha jek...

On a side note, I passed my SAT Biology with flying colors!!! Way much better than last time's and it was beyond my expectations! Woo-hoo!!! I waste not a single USD and not a single effort!

Now, if only I were to receive favorable response(s) soon...*fingers crossed*

8 comments:

  1. Oh nooo tagged T_T now everyone will get to see how crappy my playlist is hahaha. Funny lah your answers haha and CONGRATS ON YOUR BIO RESULTS!!! You deserve it for studying so hard!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jung! =) *hehe* Your answers are so funny la XD Last Farewell sumore eh? Btw, is your playlist full of Korean and Mandarin songs only? Hmmmm.. And Congrats on your Bio results :)

    *loves much*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alicia: Hey! I know you got tons of very nice songs in your playlist...so, share it with the world!!!
    And thanks for the congrats! Now, I'm just one step closer to my dreams...^^

    @Shen-Ly: Komawo...haha.
    It just so happened that this was how my songs were arranged in my playlist. You say be honest mah, so I mai be honest lor *muka obedient*
    But seriously, my playlist full of Korean and Mandarin songs lah. Sigh, those are like, the only kinda songs I liked?
    I did like a couple of English ballads *que Westlife* and oooooohhh, Pussycat Dolls also *Mother Mary dengan gang dia punya kerja lah* haha. Thanks chin-goo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah~ No needa write my name soooooo BIG gua..=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...i did you tag...
    Did it before...but I do it again larr...
    HAha...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yah cheen goo!!!!!
    Blessed Valentine's Day!!! =)
    Received your message an hour ago.. *hehe*
    It's aite.. Being single but unavailable ain't that bad.. Enjoy it kayyy? XD *i miss being single sometimes* :)))))))
    Have a fabulous day!!!!
    Saranghae <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. jung ah!!! the previous msg was from me kayyy!!! SHEN-LY!!!! =) now too.. chongmal miahnae.. but i guess you'll now also lerr.. he tak tau korean pun.. only knows how to say pabo and tungtung.. *hehe*

    Anyong!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Amy: Sure must put your name big big lah...haha...coz you so pretty mah. Hehe...have to give face to leng lui wan ar...^^

    @Sexymutha: HAH??! So fast got people ask you do the same tag? Cis, I will hentam the fella...joking lah *muka aku amat penakut orangnya* But I'm sure it will yield a complete different response lor...happy holidays to you though~~


    @Ian Chuah: Haha...sure I know lah. Naega pabo ga anieyo. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete