hey.. who said so?? hmmmmm.. is everything all right there cheengoo? i'm always here kayyy.. and i think i told you before, i like reading your posts.. they're good..!!! you're a good writer in your own unique way.. *hugs* saranghae ^^
Kitnotkeat is a young lass up north. Call her KIT Yee, not Keat or Cat Yee - they give her migraines all the times. Dangerous when mean. Really mean. But generous with comments and critiques. Docile when hungry. An ardent fan of exquisite food. Bribe her with chocolates and cakes and she'll do what you say. Bitch about her behind her back and boy, you are asking for nothing but troubles. That is why it is always advisable not to let her find out your bitching or she'll be cursing you like there's no tomorrow.
You ARE a good writer kayy?! Well, at least better than me.. =)
ReplyDeleteYou? Not good writer?
ReplyDeleteWho exactly are you trying to kid?
~dropping by to kacau... hehehe... ;)
hey.. who said so??
ReplyDeletehmmmmm.. is everything all right there cheengoo?
i'm always here kayyy..
and i think i told you before, i like reading your posts.. they're good..!!!
you're a good writer in your own unique way..
*hugs* saranghae ^^
@Amy, Ryanne and Shen-Ly: I jut felt like I can't write up some smacking cool + berbanyak-banyak bunga bahasa punya karangan in English.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, I'm fine though. Just thought I wanted to say that out so that some fellow can stop finding faults in me...ah well...
@Ryanne: Thanks for stopping by ^^ Hope I did not bored you with all these craps ^^
weeee!!!!!! keat yeee!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFinals over! Semester over! Blog Keat Yee BLOGGGGGGGGGG!!! =)
ReplyDelete